Wednesday, May 28, 2014

A Quick Thank You

Dear Readers,

I just wanted to say thanks for reading this blog.  I am so very grateful for the positive feedback I have been receiving from friends and new friends via Facebook groups in regards to this blog.  I love hearing how this blog is making it easier for families to teach the gospel in their homes.  I love sharing the message of the Restoration with others.  It brings me such peace to know that Heavenly Father has a plan for us and that there is a definite purpose to this life. 

As always, I welcome suggestions and feedback.  Thank you so much for reading and using this blog to teach your families.

love,

Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your hard work... Incredible ideas to make our homeschool devotionals each day...gospel centered before we start our school day. You are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted a comment but not sure it went through so i'll try again. Thanks for these wonderful resources you have provided. I'm the member of the Robinson Curriculum group that asked about devotional resources. I am excited to read more and my kids love watching videos along with lessons. You have done a wonderful job here!

    ReplyDelete